Saturday, November 1, 2008

IKEA marseille la valentine

First we Visited the market - a local one, dropped daughter at horse riding and at Plan de Cuques we visited a superb market for clothes, shoes and stuff, reasonable prices, like La Pleine without having to visit centre ville! I will be back and Mum did manage to treat me to one or two things while we were there - great little market. Could do more time next week!

And wow! How easy it is to do a makeover with IKEA - u can think it, look it up, go get it easily and fix it up same day - for peanuts! - I AM LOVING THAT. The whole house has had a makeover except my daughter's room. So, with 2hrs to spare today I took my Mum. I have got to say even for marseille that is the most packed I have ever ever seen IKEA at La Valentine! a wet week, near to xmas, during the holidays, it waas mahem! Still with some determination we managed to find the necessities and a bit more to take the final room in the house to another level and returned to deal with the usual IKEA click clack flip flap furniture that I will finish tomorrow. Can't wait - Tidy house, tidy mind!

I am in it with IKEA, i know the layout the floorplan, where u can get that, what aisle, if u can get it downstairs, i am miss IKEA, so i can rush through or even check the map and do a left to miss out the kitchens, u know u have to be like that if you have kids or limited time! lol. Mum wants to browse and though its nice, before I realise it we are at 1hr to go until child collection and I know the till will be ram! I try to put the pace on, not to lose mum but to speed up somewhat out of browse mode into get it done get out on time mode. We do, but when we get out its 5 on a saturday and the traffic is BAD!, lucky i did get to my daughter ontime and I wasnt really stressin but imagine Mum, I need to give her more of a holiday chilled experience even though she does love to be a part of sorting my life out and making it better - which this is..

And, this week, I AM LOVING MY MUSIC - as an expat I think sometimes u gotta make yourself feel at home and comfortable, MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC is such a healer, for everything - I am really feeling some!

I'm glowing inside, maybe not enough on the outside, I'm really loving my man, I'm really appreciating my music, and most of my life really tho I admit it is tough at times and there are areas that test us more and more, for all of us in whatever way, its a struggle but lets LIVE IT!

No comments: