Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Apparently Life Begins at 40

Apparently life begins at 40...

So at 37 I am thinking of making a life decision
that I should stop trying to be a millionaire
a fashion model (LOL) or anything like that

I should spend 3 years preparing myself to start life!
Then I can become a millionaire..
Right now..I need to keep in shape, maybe even give up smoking (no really!)
Have a bit of cosmetic surgery here and there
Learn to play the piano!?
Get my wardrobe sorted - I mean really do that and find "the look"
Find my HAIR, my stuff, find myself again after having children.

Its a time in life I am going to shock out - like in my 20's
Though this 40's malarchy is meant to be more fun

Well I will be in tip top shape, with my french properties
and my English Teaching, Website Designing, Fun Loving, No Smoking me!!!

Sounds like a good idea!

No comments: