Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The George Foreman

You know when your man is home when.. he leaves the sink sponge balancing on top of the grill - i mean "please!!!"

in all your life, my beloved man, how many times have u cleaned that grill?

i goddam hope never, knowing if you use THAT sponge on my goerge foreman grill it will probably need replacing - one requires a clean clean bleach and detergent free cloth - just a water powered dish cloth - clean the grill with that AND ELBOW GREASE - heat it a bit if you need to get the grease off and you can't quite manage - though i usually can. And thats the start really - as it would possibly mean something if the kitchen was a space that you spent some time and inspiration within !? or EVER used other than to make TOAST.

So for one night I have left the grill - and now two as I am writing this - though I really don't think it will be two - Im gonna gettup and clean it - never knew it was such a big issue.. and personally - for the record I loved my toasted cheese sandwich tonight - with a bit of a meaty flavour due to any residue on the grill - it was extra flavour very much enjoyed - but so so - got to go and get my sponge.
lol

No comments: