Monday, April 6, 2009

Maybe What...?

RECESSION: For some people it is the time for cutting down and cutting back. , Although I do this a little during the interim period, I come from a background of belief in myself, so I have to find a way to make more money and not do this, to ultimately live a better life in THIS situ or whatever situation... so.. time to beat the recession ..

Ebay - Tried that been there and the trouble is that if your 2nd hands good are label and brand name - they gonna shut you down quick time - and time and time again they gonna track you and shut you down - their charges are high - dont get me wrong there is profit to be made here, but with tons of patience... no time to waste here..
Next!....

On-Line Betting - Tried that too - tripled my money in a week - so it IS possible - but VERY risky - lost it all a few weeks later- really depends if your heart and your bank balance can take it and I decided to get out before finding out - could've been a millionaire, shoul've tried harder, would've had a chateau - all coulda woulda shoulda to me - I knew instinctively (and through forums) it wasnt a good thing.
Next....

Shares - So Far Very Exciting, far less risky, in fact perfect for someone like me - I quickly popped over to London and attended a little seminar to learn some more, got back, learned a bit and chose/earmarked some - they are rising! I am waiting to do it with REAL money. I bought a few shares last month before I knew how it works properly and thank goodness they are making money too... so all good but have to ACT NOW - GET IT WORKING!!!

Maybe its the answer - watch this space!

No comments: